I am an undergraduate student at the University of Central Florida (UCF) pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
I currently work at Bags Inc. as a Quality Assurance Analyst. There I work in a small team of talented individuals to troubleshoot novel software bugs and devise methods of efficiently testing software.
If you would like to view my resume, please click here.
What I'm Into
- Programming languages (shocking, I know)
- Python. I mainly use Python to automate tedious tasks in my life or to solve programming problems in my free time, but I have experience developing websites and APIs in Flask.
- Rust. I'm still only learning Rust (it's hard!), but I am really enjoying it so far. My only project made with Rust as of yet is an emulator for the CHIP-8 virtual machine. It's open source, so please peruse the code on GitHub.
- Go. Similarly to Rust, I would say that I am still learning Go. Go is much simpler however, so within two months of first picking up the language I used it to create an API for the trading card game Cardfight!! Vanguard. If this sounds interesting to you, please check out its documentation.
- C, Java, Haskell, Erlang. These are mainly languages that I've learned just for university classes. I tutored CS 1 in C and Object Oriented Programming in Java for about a year at UCF, so I'm decently familiar with them.
- Juggling 🤹♂️.
- Board games and card games.
- Reading. One book that I recently read and would strongly recommend is Sapiens by Professor Yuval Noah Harari.